Carrying a huge balance on your credit card is never a good thing, but at times it is difficult to avoid. Since most credit cards have extremely high rates of interest; up to 25% at times, it can be difficult to get out of debt. What makes getting out of debt even worse, is that most of your money goes towards paying the interest. Low-interest credit cards have APRs that start at around 6%. A great way to save your hard-earned money is to invest in these low-interest credit cards.
Here are some low-interest credit cards for you to consider:
1. Visa® Titanium Signature Rewards Card
The Visa® Titanium Signature Rewards Card has one of the lowest APRs. If you happen to qualify for the lowest interest rate & end up carrying a balance, you are likely to be charged a little. This card is a great option to consider if you have existing debt on your credit card since it can be transferred to your new credit card.
- APR: 8.49% variable
- Balance transfer fee: The balance transfer fee of this card is 1.50% of the transfer amount or $50
2. TruWest Visa Platinum Card
The TruWest Visa Platinum Card offers 0% introductory APR for upto 18 months on purchases & balance transfers.
- APR: 7.45% – 21.45% variable
- Balance transfer fee: The balance transfer fee of this card is 3% of the amount of each transfer
3. Visa® Platinum Card
The Visa® Platinum Card has a very low APR range. It has an excellent minimum and maximum APR. This card is great for people who don’t have the best interest rate.
- APR: 0% Intro APR for the first 6 billing cycles
- Balance transfer APR: 0% Intro APR for the first 6 billing cycles